DRB Student Loan
Missed our webinar on "A Strategic Approach to Managing Your Medical Student Debt"? No worries - see it here! More webinars to come soon!
Did you know that you can refinance a student loan just like a mortgage? DRB is an FDIC insured bank, which specializes in providing low rate loan refinancing, to young physicians. While practicing physicians have always been able to refinance, for the first time ever, medical residents and fellows can now qualify for these low rates. The best part is, house officers only have to pay $100/month all through training (residency and fellowship)!
- Some of the lowest rates in the country
- Both Federal and Private Loans are eligible
- No maximum loan balance; $5,000 minimum
- Loans are fully dischargeable at death or permanent disability
- Up to 12 months of Economic Hardship Forbearance available
- $100 monthly payments all through residency, fellowship, plus your first 6 months in practice
- Begin on standard repayment term (ranging from 5 to 20 years) once you're an attending
- The average resident owing $220,000, stands to save over $50,000 in interest accrual
- Free to apply, with no origination fees or prepayment penalties
Important! Members must apply to the link below to receive the .25% rate discount.