EMRA Leadership Academy
The EMRA and ACEP Leadership Academy is a leadership/professional development program and virtual community for emerging leaders in emergency medicine.
What is the EMRA and ACEP Leadership Academy?
A one-year progressive self-development experience that includes:
- Ten monthly interactive online sessions, each focused on a different leadership skill. Faculty will include both physicians and non-medical thought leaders.
- Two in-person events hosted at ACEP and CORD to promote team-building activities and develop communication skills.
- Opportunity for growth, reflection, and personal improvement while interacting and meeting with national and international leaders and thinkers.
- Access to the official EMRA Leadership Academy online community focusing on discussion about the different topics, idea sharing, project brainstorming, and national collaboration
- Unique, in-person team building events at the CORD and ACEP conferences.
- Completion of a capstone project utilizing your newly-honed skills.
Registration and Information
- Must be MSIV and above
- Provide current CV
- Provide faculty letter
- Class of 2025 applications are now open!
- Applications close: November 1, 2023 at midnight CT.
- Selections: December 1, 2023
- Notifications: Week of January 1, 2024
- ACEP24 / Las Vegas
September 26, 2024 - October 2, 2024 (with bonus session)
- Maintenance of EMRA membership
- Attendance at 75% of Leadership Academy virtual and in-person sessions
- Completion of a capstone project