The EMRA Representative Council is composed of members representing their co-residents who discuss issues relating to EM residency training and adopt policies affecting their professional development, practice, patients, or specialty.
The Representative Council is led by two Council Officers. They preside over Council meetings, organize Council activities, serve as the ex-officio chairs of all Representative Council Committees, and represent the membership to the Board of Directors.
Spring Resolution Review (virtual)
February 28, 2024 at 6 pm CT
Spring Representative Council Meeting
March 14, 2024
Working on a resolution? Get feedback before submission.
- Questions regarding your resolution or formatting, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
by January 6, 2024 for feedback
January 14, 2024
(60 Days prior to Representative Council Meeting)
- Conference Committee Volunteer Deadline
January 29, 2024
(45 Days prior to Representative Council Meeting)
- Resolution Submission Deadline
- Bylaws Resolution Submission Deadline
- Conference Committee Report Deadline
February 13, 2024
(30 Days Prior to Representative Council Meeting)
- Vote Cut-Off Deadline
March 4, 2024
(10 Days Prior to the Representative Council Meeting)
- Late Resolution Deadline