SINCE 2000, THE HOMEPAGE OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE
Learn Why Thousands of Your Colleagues Use EMedHome Each Day.
- Watch online or download lectures from important EM conferences
- Listen to monthly EMCast with Amal Mattu, MD
- Read Clinical Pearls - delivered straight to your inbox weekly
- Many more features! Visit EMedHome for details
- Accessible from any device - computer, laptop or mobile
RESIDENTS & STUDENTS:Subscribe for Free
Save 15% off the regular price and use promo code EMRAALUM. For a mere $84, you can earn hundreds of CME credits and have access to state-of-the-art EM education. When you subscribe, you help all of EMRA's residents and medical students get free access to EMedHome Don't delay!Alumni Members Subscribe
Apr 09, 2020
A Letter to Graduating Residents & Fellows during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Everyone in emergency medicine prepares for emergencies. But the COVID-19 pandemic presents challenges on a different scale and of a different nature. Graduating residency and entering the profession in the era of SARS-CoV-2 requires different preparations.