Student Loan Webinar - February 20th @ 8p EST
Laurel Road and EMRA are teaming up to share a Student Loan Best Practices webinar on February 20th at 8p EST. Laurel Road will provide guidance on student loan refinancing and cover all student loan repayment options.
Also, don’t forget EMRA members get an additional 0.25% rate discount when refinancing with Laurel Road.Register Today
Did you know that you can refinance a student loan just like a mortgage? Laurel Road is a division of DRB; an FDIC insured bank, which specializes in providing low rate loan refinancing, to young physicians. While practicing physicians have always been able to refinance, for the first time ever, medical students, residents and fellows can now qualify for these low rates. The best part is, house officers only have to pay $100/month all through training (residency and fellowship)!
- Some of the lowest rates in the country
- Both Federal and Private Loans are eligible
- No maximum loan balance; $5,000 minimum
- Loans are fully dischargeable at death or permanent disability
- Up to 12 months of Economic Hardship Forbearance available
- $100 monthly payments all through residency, fellowship, plus your first 6 months in practice
- Begin on standard repayment term (ranging from 5 to 20 years) once you're an attending
- Free to apply, with no origination fees or prepayment penalties
Important! Members (medical student, resident, fellow and alumni) must apply to the link below to receive the .25% rate discount.Start Here to See How Much You Can Save
Laurel Road has created a low interest rate, personal loan product that is just for physicians. You can use the loan for credit card consolidation, a vacation, home improvement, and more. As an EMRA medical student, resident, fellow or alumni member, you will receive a .50% rate reduction off your personal loan rate.
Laurel Road is a division of DRB; an FDIC insured bank, which specializes in providing low rate loans to young physicians. The Laurel Road Personal Loan can be used for any purpose and is designed specifically with residents in mind. If you are sill in training, you only have to pay $25.00 per month toward the loan. Email or call 855-245-0989 when ready to apply or if you have questions.
Other benefits include:
- No origination or application fees
- No prepayment fees
- Request up to $80,000 if you are in practice or have a contract to practice
- Repayment terms up to 7 years
- Other borrowing limits are:
- Match Letter or PG1 - $30,000
- PG2 - $35,000
- PG3 - $40,000
- PG4 - $45,000
Student Loan Best Practices
Laurel Road and EMRA teamed up to share a Student Loan Best Practices webinar. Laurel Road provided guidance on student loan refinancing and cover all student loan repayment options.