EMRA Resident SIMWars
EMRA Resident SIMWars is an annual learning competition for emergency medicine residents during ACEP Scientific Assembly in the fall. Get involved!
Tuesday, Oct. 27: 9 am - 3 pm
ACEP20 - Dallas, TX
Welcome to our 2019 competitors!
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Presence Resurrection
- Staten Island University Hospital
- SAUSHEC (San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium)
- University of Iowa
- University of Florida - Jacksonville
All teams consist of four residents from the same program.
2019 EMRA SIMWars Champions
University of Florida - Jacksonville
We are the bridge between textbook knowledge and real-world medicine. We are the forum that enables deliberate practice. We are time-keepers and evaluators for innovative medical education.
And also...we have fun doing it! Just keep simmin' just keep simmin'.Learn More