EMRA Resident SIMWars
EMRA Resident SIMWars is an annual learning competition for emergency medicine residents during ACEP Scientific Assembly in the fall. Get involved!
Thursday, October 29, 2020 : 9am - 11:30am
- University of Florida - Jacksonville
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- University of Arizona
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Albert Einstein/ Jacobi Montefiore
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Mount Sinai Morningside - West
All teams consist of four residents from the same program.
2019 EMRA SIMWars Champions
University of Florida - Jacksonville
We are the bridge between textbook knowledge and real-world medicine. We are the forum that enables deliberate practice. We are time-keepers and evaluators for innovative medical education.
And also...we have fun doing it! Just keep simmin' just keep simmin'.Learn More