Collaborative Wealth Management for the Medical Community
The career and culture of medicine are unique. The effective management of a physician's financial needs requires an understanding of multiple, specialized segments of the financial community.
We offer an individual, long-term disability insurance program (an approved EMRA member benefit program) designed for EMRA students, residents and alumni. Important highlights of the program are:
- Up to $7,500 monthly tax-free benefit with no financial disclosure
- Specialty Specific definition of disability - 6 options in most states
- Personalized comparison of plans, taking advantage of regional, GME or association discounts as available
- Easy, online application process
- A sound disability insurance program is best developed while still in residency. Obtain your disability protection NOW!
Integrated WealthCare is a multi-specialty wealth management firm, serving the unique needs of physicians and medical professionals. On behalf of our clients, we bring together deep experience and offer our services in three critical areas of wealth management:
- Fiduciary investment advice
- Unbiased Insurance Acquisition
- Fee for service financial planning
As individual client needs dictate, we provide a seamless transition of professionals and services to meet your specific financial objectives.Learn More
M. Shayne Ruffing, CLU, ChFC®, AIF®
3100 Tower Blvd., Suite 1660
Durham, NC 27707
1-866-694-6292, ext 101
Securities and advisory services offered through Integrated WealthCare, a SEC-Registered Investment Advisor.
Dec 14, 2017
Doctors Without Quarters
Doctors Without Quarters, or DWOQ, is a student loan advisory firm dedicated to early-career physicians. DWOQ can help you understand and navigate the federal repayment and forgiveness programs, and also help you determine if refinancing is right for you and if so, direct you toward a competitive lender, serving as your advocate in the underwriting and term selection process and beyond.