Hippo EM Medical Education Suite
When seconds count, education makes a difference. Strengthen your practice and boost your confidence for your In-training, boards, core content and beyond with Hippo Education’s suite of products at special prices just for EMRA members!
The Event Details
When: May 30 - June 1, 2023
(Pre-conference Workshops on May 29)
Where: The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, NV
Essentials of Emergency Medicine
Essentials of Emergency Medicine 2023 is back!
Hippo's iconic conference will take place May 30 - June 1, 2023, at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, NV, with Pre-Conference Workshops on May 29.
- Stay current, connected, and engaged with EEM's curated talks by meticulously selected master educators.
- Every minute is deliberately designed and delivered to you in the signature Essentials style - concise and practical.
- Watch all of the EEM 2023 talks, demos, and discussion on-demand after the event when you want, wherever you are.
See for yourself why Essentials of EM continues to reimagine what medical education should be.
Medical Students, Residents, and Fellows (Limited Spots Available):Join for free (Virtual)!
Save 20% off your in-person registration.Register Now
- ERcast is a weekly podcast with Dr. Rob Orman that thoughtfully explores the most important challenges that EM clinicians face, from clinical topics to self-care. Get straight talk about what it's really like to work in the ED, from a doctor who experiences it every day.
- Get exactly the right amount of content you need to keep up, released weekly in direct, easily-digestible segments (usually just 30 minutes or less).
- ERcast is short, sweet, and to the point, steering away from the overly theoretical and academic and focusing only on what you’ll need to know when it’s time to make a split-second decision.
Students, Residents, and Fellows
Get ERcast for FREE!
Save 10% off the regular ERcast price.Save Now
Hippo EM Board Review Resident Package
Use your time wisely with Hippo EM Board Review. Master topics step-by-step with high-quality resources designed by award-winning educators. Master topics step-by-step with 55+ hours of high-quality video and a 1200+ question adaptive Qbank designed by award-winning educators. Skip the stress and unnecessary minutiae and get straight to the high-yield pearls you need. Then, sneak in a nap with the time you save.
Residents and Fellows
Reclaim your time with the Hippo EM Board Review Resident Package, at a special annual resident price of $189.Sign Up Now
Save 20% off the annual subscription price for any Hippo EM Board Review package when you subscribe now! Packages start at $390.Save 20%
Hippo EM Qbank
Make the most of your study time with 1200+ high-quality questions, served up by an adaptive algorithm. Get peer-reviewed questions generated by Hippo Ed master educators that focus on just what you need to know to pass the test. Evidence-based educational techniques are baked right into the algorithm, from adaptive spaced repetition to captology and the Fogg behavior model.
Students, Residents, and Fellows
Get Hippo Qbank for $125 and make the most of your study time.Get Qbank
Save 20% off the annual subscription price.Save 20%
Hippo Foundations: Pediatric Acute Care & Emergency Medicine
Caring for kids with acute illnesses runs the spectrum from benign rash all the way up to neonatal resuscitation. Most kids are healthy and resilient but when things go south it’s up to us to do the right thing.
Save 20% on a quick clinical refresher, with a focus on quick. Be prepared for critical, acutely ill and injured pediatric patients.Subscribe Now