Hippo EM Medical Education Suite
When seconds count, education makes a difference. Strengthen your practice and boost your confidence for your In-training, boards, core content and beyond with Hippo Education’s suite of products at special prices just for EMRA members!
Essentials of Emergency Medicine
Essentials of Emergency Medicine 2022 is live in-person in San Francisco and virtually! Join us for this year’s EEM, which will be the most inspiring, energizing, and educational event in emergency medicine. Don’t miss EEM’s meticulously designed and short lectures packed with pearls, delivered to you by the best educators in EM.
• Option to watch virtually on-demand or at your convenience
• Medical education that will change your practice and your life, leaving you rejuvenated for your next shift
• Demos and moderated discussions designed to tackle today's most controversial issues in the clinical setting
Essentials of EEM 2022 has been crafted minute by minute to offer the best medication, camaraderie, and entertainment possible!
Engage and rekindle your passion at EEM 2022.
Medical Students, Residents, and Fellows are free (virtual) through EMRA; Alumni members receive 20% off.
You shouldn’t miss it...and now you don’t have to
When: May 10-12, 2022
Medical Students, Residents, and Fellows:
Free through EMRA but register now to guarantee your slot and RSVP on Facebook so that we know you are coming!
Subscribe now to save 20%.Register Now
- ERcast is a weekly podcast with Dr. Rob Orman that thoughtfully explores the most important challenges that EM clinicians face, from clinical topics to self-care. Get straight talk about what it's really like to work in the ED, from a doctor who experiences it every day.
- Get exactly the right amount of content you need to keep up, released weekly in direct, easily-digestible segments (usually just 30 minutes or less).
- ERcast is short, sweet, and to the point, steering away from the overly theoretical and academic and focusing only on what you’ll need to know when it’s time to make a split-second decision.
Students, Residents, and Fellows
Get ERcast for FREE!
Save 10% off the regular ERcast price.Save Now
Hippo EM Board Review Resident Package
Use your time wisely with Hippo EM Board Review. Master topics step-by-step with high-quality resources designed by award-winning educators. Master topics step-by-step with 55+ hours of high-quality video and a 1200+ question adaptive Qbank designed by award-winning educators. Skip the stress and unnecessary minutiae and get straight to the high-yield pearls you need. Then, sneak in a nap with the time you save.
Residents and Fellows
Reclaim your time with the Hippo EM Board Review Resident Package, at a special annual resident price of $189.Sign Up Now
Save 20% off the annual subscription price for any Hippo EM Board Review package when you subscribe now! Packages start at $390.Save 20%
Hippo EM Qbank
Make the most of your study time with 1200+ high-quality questions, served up by an adaptive algorithm. Get peer-reviewed questions generated by Hippo Ed master educators that focus on just what you need to know to pass the test. Evidence-based educational techniques are baked right into the algorithm, from adaptive spaced repetition to captology and the Fogg behavior model.
Students, Residents, and Fellows
Get Hippo Qbank for $125 and make the most of your study time.Get Qbank
Save 20% off the annual subscription price.Save 20%
Hippo Foundations: Pediatric Acute Care & Emergency Medicine
Caring for kids with acute illnesses runs the spectrum from benign rash all the way up to neonatal resuscitation. Most kids are healthy and resilient but when things go south it’s up to us to do the right thing.
Save 20% on a quick clinical refresher, with a focus on quick. Be prepared for critical, acutely ill and injured pediatric patients.Subscribe Now