Hippo EM Medical Education Suite
When seconds count, education makes a difference. Strengthen your practice and boost your confidence for your In-training, boards, core content and beyond with Hippo Education’s suite of products at special prices just for EMRA members!
- ERcast is a weekly podcast with Dr. Rob Orman that thoughtfully explores the most important challenges that EM clinicians face, from clinical topics to self-care. Get straight talk about what it's really like to work in the ED, from a doctor who experiences it every day.
- Get exactly the right amount of content you need to keep up, released weekly in direct, easily-digestible segments (usually just 30 minutes or less).
- ERcast is short, sweet, and to the point, steering away from the overly theoretical and academic and focusing only on what you’ll need to know when it’s time to make a split-second decision.
Students, Residents, and Fellows
Get ERcast for FREE!
Save 20% off the regular ERcast price.Save Now
Hippo EM Board Review Resident Package
Use your time wisely with Hippo EM Board Review. Master topics step-by-step with high-quality resources designed by award-winning educators. Master topics step-by-step with 55+ hours of high-quality video and a 1200+ question adaptive Qbank designed by award-winning educators. Skip the stress and unnecessary minutiae and get straight to the high-yield pearls you need. Then, sneak in a nap with the time you save.
Residents and Fellows
Reclaim your time with the Hippo EM Board Review Resident Package, at a special annual resident price of $189.Sign Up Now
Save 20% off the annual subscription price for any Hippo EM Board Review package when you subscribe now! Packages start at $390.Save 20%
Hippo EM Qbank
Make the most of your study time with 1200+ high-quality questions, served up by an adaptive algorithm. Get peer-reviewed questions generated by Hippo Ed master educators that focus on just what you need to know to pass the test. Evidence-based educational techniques are baked right into the algorithm, from adaptive spaced repetition to captology and the Fogg behavior model.
Students, Residents, and Fellows
Get Hippo Qbank for $125 and make the most of your study time.Get Qbank
Save 20% off the annual subscription price.Save 20%
Hippo Foundations: Pediatric Acute Care & Emergency Medicine
Caring for kids with acute illnesses runs the spectrum from benign rash all the way up to neonatal resuscitation. Most kids are healthy and resilient but when things go south it’s up to us to do the right thing.
Save 20% on a quick clinical refresher, with a focus on quick. Be prepared for critical, acutely ill and injured pediatric patients.Subscribe Now
EMRA and Essentials of EM Insider
Look For Us Next Year in San Francisco
EMRA and EEM have created a collaborative event to give aspiring resident educators insight into what it takes to become an icon in EM Education. The event will feature a panel discussion with several EEM faculty members and will offer an insider’s look into preparing and giving a talk, advice about how to build a career in MedEd, and clinical questions about relevant areas of expertise. Immediately following the panel discussion there will be an opportunity to mingle with the panelists and other aspiring educators. Open to Medical Students, Residents, and EEM Faculty.
Experience the most awe-inspiring, absurdly entertaining, and unbelievably educational talks in emergency medicine!
Essentials of EM is your concentrated, annual dose of live-recorded educational entertainment. Watch on-demand as our amazing educators present their easy-on-the-brain lectures that lock in the learning and keep you focused.
- Access to over 100 hours of practice-changing education
- Our signature 5, 10, and 15-minute lecture style
- Practical, educational and entertaining talks emergency docs love!
- Faculty game shows, commentary from the "Live from EEM" talk show, an appearance by ZDoggMD, plus clinical pearls to use on your next shift.
Essentials of EEM
Medical Students, Residents, and Fellows:
Subscribe for an annual discounted rate of $249.
Subscribe now to save 20%.Subscribe Now