Video Procedure Database
Have you ever found yourself on a night shift, trying to remember the best technique to perform a procedure? Maybe you forgot it, maybe you’re not sure you learned it right the first time. We at EMRA feel the same way. Below is an EMRA Education Committee approved list of procedure videos. Beyond just a description of each procedure, these videos actually show you the proper and safe technique to keep your patient safe. They come from many different sources, and are all of high quality.
Enjoy and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
EMRA Education Committee
- Removal of Foreign Bodies from the Ear and Nose (NEJM)
- Katz Extractor and Nasal Foreign Body Removal (Mellick)
- Nasal Foreign Body Removal Techniques (Mellick)
- Pencil Eraser Removal from Ear (Mellick)
- Fish Hook Removal (Mellick)
- PICC placement in neonate (NEJM)
- Procedural sedation and analgesia in children (NEJM)
- Reduction of paraphimosis in boys (NEJM)
- Neonatal circumcision (NEJM)
- IO catheter placement in children (NEJM)
- Tympanocentesis in children with AOM (NEJM)
- Catheterization of urethra in male children (NEJM)
- Umbilical vascular catheterization (NEJM | EM:RAP | CCHMC)
Have a suggestion or comment?