EMRA Antibiotic Guide
Brian J Levine, MD, FACEP
Associate Chief Academic Officer and DIO, Christiana Care Health System
Residency: Christiana Care Health System
Medical school: University of Vermont
In this episode, Dr. Jessie Werner discusses the EMRA Antibiotic Guide with Editor-In-Chief, Dr. Brian Levine. Struggle with choosing the right med to treat that pneumonia? That complicated UTI? Find out how this tool can help you select the right antibiotic for just about any infection you encounter in the ED.
- Choosing the right antibiotic is hard! Rely on this guide to provide the most up-to-date
- recommendations for pretty much any infection you may encounter
- Some new features to the guide:
- Updated antibiograms for local resistance patterns
- Utility of ED tests (urine legionella, CSF, etc)
- Penicillin-allergy algorithm
Mar 02, 2021
Program Director Interview Series: Sarah Dubbs, MD | EM Residency Program Director at University of Maryland Emergency Medicine Residency, Baltimore, MD
In this month’s addition to the Program Director Interview Series we got to chat with Dr. Sarah Dubbs to learn about training at the University of Maryland Medical Center.