EMRA Leadership Academy
The EMRA and ACEP Leadership Academy is a leadership/professional development program and virtual community for emerging leaders in emergency medicine. Applications for the Class of 2024 are now open!
What is the EMRA and ACEP Leadership Academy?
A one-year progressive self-development experience that includes:
- Ten monthly interactive online sessions, each focused on a different leadership skill. Faculty will include both physicians and non-medical thought leaders.
- Two in-person events hosted at ACEP and CORD to promote team-building activities and develop communication skills.
- Opportunity for growth, reflection, and personal improvement while interacting and meeting with national and international leaders and thinkers.
- Access to the official EMRA Leadership Academy online community focusing on discussion about the different topics, idea sharing, project brainstorming, and national collaboration
- Unique, in-person team building events at the CORD and ACEP conferences.
- Completion of a capstone project utilizing your newly-honed skills.
Registration and Information
- Class of 2024 applications is NOW OPEN!
- Applications closed: December 1, 2022 at midnight CT.
- Selections: January 31, 2023
- Notifications: Week of February 13, 2023
- CORD Academic Asembly 2022
- March 21-24, 2023
- Class of 2023 Graduation
- Class of 2024 Kick Off
- ACEP23 / San Francisco
October 9 - 12, 2023 (with bonus session)
- Maintenance of EMRA membership
- Attendance at 75% of Leadership Academy virtual and in-person sessions
- Completion of a capstone project