EMRA Leadership Academy
The EMRA Leadership Academy is a leadership/professional development program and virtual community for emerging leaders in emergency medicine.
What is the EMRA and ACEP Leadership Academy?
A one-year progressive self-development experience that includes:
- Ten monthly interactive online sessions, each focused on a different leadership skill. Faculty will include both physicians and non-medical thought leaders.
- Two in-person events hosted at ACEP and CORD to promote team-building activities and develop communication skills.
- Opportunity for growth, reflection, and personal improvement while interacting and meeting with national and international leaders and thinkers.
- Access to the official EMRA Leadership Academy online community focusing on discussion about the different topics, idea sharing, project brainstorming, and national collaboration
- Unique, in-person team building events at the CORD and ACEP conferences.
- Completion of a capstone project utilizing your newly-honed skills.
Registration and InformationApply Now
- Class of 2021 Applications Open : November 1, 2019
- Class of 2021 Applications Close : December 31, 2019
- Selections : January 2 - 10, 2020
- Notifications : Week of January 13, 2020
- CORD AA 2020 / New York
(Class of 2020 Graduation / 2021 Kickoff)
March 8-11, 2020 (Specific date TBD)
- ACEP SA 2020 / Dallas
October 26 - 29, 2020 (Specific date TBD)
- CORD AA 2021 (2021 Graduation / 2022 Kickoff) : TBD