EMRA Leadership Academy
The EMRA and ACEP Leadership Academy is a leadership/professional development program and virtual community for emerging leaders in emergency medicine.
What is the EMRA and ACEP Leadership Academy?
A one-year progressive self-development experience that includes:
- Ten monthly interactive online sessions, each focused on a different leadership skill. Faculty will include both physicians and non-medical thought leaders.
- Two in-person events hosted at ACEP and CORD to promote team-building activities and develop communication skills.
- Opportunity for growth, reflection, and personal improvement while interacting and meeting with national and international leaders and thinkers.
- Access to the official EMRA Leadership Academy online community focusing on discussion about the different topics, idea sharing, project brainstorming, and national collaboration
- Unique, in-person team building events at the CORD and ACEP conferences.
- Completion of a capstone project utilizing your newly-honed skills.
Registration and Information
Applications for the Class of 2023 are closed. Applications for the 2024 class will open at the end of this year.
- Class of 2023 applications opened 10/1/2021.
- Applications closed: January 4, 2022 at midnight CT.
- Selections: January 31, 2022
- Notifications: Week of February 14, 2022
- CORD Academic Asembly 2022
- Sunday, March 27
- Class of 2022 Graduation
- Class of 2023 Kick Off
- ACEP22 / San Francisco
October 1 - 4, 2022 (Bonus Session)
- Maintenance of EMRA membership
- Attendance at 75% of Leadership Academy virtual and in-person sessions
- Completion of a capstone project