Member Types and Dues
Any intern, resident, or fellow in an emergency medicine related field associated with a United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico residency in an emergency medicine residency, whether allopathic or osteopathic.
International Resident Members
Any intern, resident, or fellow interested in emergency medicine who is not a resident of the United States, a possession thereof, or of Canada.
Any medical student of a school accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the American Osteopathic Association. International student members receive the same benefits as US medical student members.
All alumni members must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Any former active or international member of the Association who has a continued interest in the organization;
- Any physician who completed an ACGME or AOA accredited emergency medicine residency program;
- Any physician who is board certified by ABEM or AOBEM;
- Any physician who completed a training program outside the United States or Canada in Emergency Medicine or Pediatric Emergency Medicine that is certified by an equivalent international certifying body recognized by ACEP;
- As of April 2, 2019, current alumni members eligible under previous criteria who maintain continuous membership will be allowed to continue membership.
All alumni members shall maintain ACEP membership.
|International Resident||$70 (electronic resources only; does not include any physically mailed items)
$100 (includes shipment of the EMRA Member Kit)
All individuals joining EMRA will also become members of American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP).