Education Committee Objectives
• Provide members with references and education materials on the practice of emergency medicine.
• Coordinate and develop educational sessions, including lectures and presentations, at national and regional conferences.
• Develop a definitive one stop electronic educational home for residents.
• Critical review of education materials available to EM residents.
• Provide members interested in academic careers and fellowships with education and resources to aid them in the pursuit of their future academic careers.
Best of #EMconf
Every week hundreds of emergency medicine residency programs across the country tweet their best clinical pearls using the hashtag #EMconf. Now, the EMRA Education Committee makes it easy to find the best tweets each week categorized by topic.
Annual EMRA Education Committee Events
EMRA Quiz Show at SAEM
EMRA 20 in 6 at ACEP
EMRA Members Recommend
Academic Career Mentorship Program
The EMRA Education Committee is seeking dedicated faculty willing to mentor aspiring fellows and others seeking a career in Academic EM. Contact us for more info. Please email email@example.com with comments, questions, or recommendations.
REQUEST A MENTOR BELOW