In 2019, in celebration of our 45th anniversary, EMRA launched its 45 Under 45 campaign to recognize 45 young emergency medicine physicians who are changing the world. This effort connected with our specialty in a meaningful way – so much so, we will continue this effort with our 25 Under 45 campaign.
EMRA continues to celebrate young influencers in emergency medicine who shape the future in communities, hospitals, and our specialty.
We want to celebrate them!
EMRA is looking for emergency physicians or physicians-in-training 45 years old* or younger who deserve recognition!
- Maybe a researcher pushing the scientific bounds of our field?
- An innovator working on the next breakthrough?
- An operations guru or policy wonk pushing the bounds of our field?
- An outstanding educator worthy of praise?
- Or someone serving their community in meaningful ways?
Deadline is July 15Nominate A Rock Star
*45 years old as of December 31, 2021
2020 EMRA’s 25 Under 45: Influencers of EM
Check out the selected top 25 young influencers in EM from 2020.See the 2020 25 Under 45 Recipients
2019 EMRA’s 45 Under 45: Influencers of EM
Check out the the selected top 45 young influencers in EM from 2019.See the 2019 45 Under 45 Recipients