EMRA*Cast Podcast Host Opportunity
Do you think you have the voice to become a host of EMRA*Cast? Are you interested in interviewing leaders in emergency medicine?
If so, we want to hear from you. We are looking for residents to further cultivate the voice of our specialty in a podcast “By residents, for residents.”
Applications are due by April 30.
Who Can Apply?
- Any active EMRA Resident member
- Includes MSIV who will be graduating this spring and current PGY1-4
- Must be in good standing with residency program and submit a letter of support from Program Director
- Previous podcasting experience a benefit but not a requirement
How Do I Apply?
- Have your program director write a general letter of support for your participation in this opportunity, including attendance at CORD and ACEP
- Please provide a 2-3 minute audio recording as a statement of interest (see below)
- You may also upload supplemental audio file(s) if you have previous audio or podcasting material you would like to highlight
What is the Commitment?
- 2-year time commitment
- Create approximately 6 podcasts a year (12 in total)
- Travel to EMRA’s spring and fall conferences (see stipend information below)
What Support Will I Receive from EMRA?
- Financial stipends to help with conference travel, mentorship, training, and equipment
- $750 stipend for both ACEP and CORD conferences
- Customized mentorship from leaders in the podcasting industry
- Podcasting equipment supplied by EMRA
- Mentorship to help craft your podcasting and leadership skills
- Help to develop ideas on topics and speakers